2002 Pathfinder 2200V FOR SALE PRICE REDUCED TO $25,500! ***SOLD***

Joe M

Here's my story...

Three months ago I thought I would keep my boat for at least another 5 years (I'm 70 years old), but due to some recent unplanned life changes, I am selling my 2002, 2200V Pathfinder.

I am the original owner and this been an outstanding boat in every way.  The dependable motor runs like a champ. The boat has been garage kept for its entire life. Trailer and boat were washed thoroughly and motor flushed with fresh water after every use. Gel coat topside and hull shows like new except for some oyster rash on the bottom (this boat will run shallow!).  

She has a Yamaha HPDI 2-stroke, 150 HP motor, 435 hours. Non-ethanol fuel was run through this motor since the first fill up.  Yamaha Ring Free and Stabilizer added with every fuel fill.  Motor has been serviced as needed. In addition to the accessories and add-ons listed below the boat comes with a couple gallons of oil, some ring free and stabilizer, a set of spark plugs and a few other goodies. The boat is ready and rigged for fishing and fun and includes everything listed below:

New, February 2019,  Lowrance Elite Ti2, 12-inch screen with 3-in-1 Active Imaging transducer, Florida Marina Tracks (South FL version) chip and Navionics + chip 

New July 2017, AmeraTrail tandem axle trailer, brakes on both torsion axles, spare tire w/spindle & hub, stainless steel transom ratchet tie downs, stainless steel hardware throughout

Easy Step Model ESS4 Stainless steel, trailer to bow step system. The four step trailer ladder is a safe, quick and easy option for loading, especially when solo. Very helpful for old dudes.

A custom made (by Action Welding, Cape Coral, FL) swim platform with folding 3-step stainless steel ladder provides easy access/egress when wading or hanging around on the sandbar. 

Leaning post with 5 rod holders, removable backrest 

Bimini top with Accon Quick-Disconnect mounting brackets

Console cover

Bob's jack plate 

Lenco trim tabs with throttle mounted control 

Large cutting board with easily removable gunnel mount fitting 

New Rule bilge pump, Rule live well pump and Groco valve July 2017

New fuel hose and primer bulb, July 2017

New Deka group 27 cranking battery, March 2017

Helm station mat

ICOM VHF radio

4 dock lines

2 fire extinguishers

Four West Marine life jackets

Coast Guard approved flare kit

Fortress FX-7 anchor and line

New shark eye nav lights, February 2015

Guest 30-amp battery charger, new October 2014

Battery switch for trolling motor batteries

Console tackle storage, with removable bin to provide easy access to console wiring  and trolling motor batteries 

Minn-Kota Rip Tide 80, 24-volt trolling motor , new 2014

Bow deck mounted 0-degree rod holder to keep a rod ready when on the trolling motor--will also hold an umbrella for sandbar adventures.

Selling price is $25,500.

The boat is located in Punta Gorda, FL, but she's ready to go to a new home today! 

Call or text Joe Malat, 252-202-4189 or e-mail joemalat@gmail.com. 

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0895.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0902.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0927.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0930.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0933.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

DSC_0937.jpg

DSC_0942.jpg

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0953.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0956.jpg

DSC_0958.jpg

DSC_0960.jpg

DSC_0962.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys...the boat has been well cared for!

Redzone1,

the steps came from a company called easystepsystem.com. I opted for the stainless steel model, easy bolt on install.  I've had them for a couple years...I was getting too old to do the "stepping on the spare tire balancing act" dance when I was loading the boat.  

Fin,

I know you're in PG. You bought a Garmin unit from me a few years ago. I work at the Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club.

Still looking for a buyer for this boat!

47 minutes ago, Joe M said:

Thanks for the comments guys...the boat has been well cared for!

Redzone1,

the steps came from a company called easystepsystem.com. I opted for the stainless steel model, easy bolt on install.  I've had them for a couple years...I was getting too old to do the "stepping on the spare tire balancing act" dance when I was loading the boat.  

Fin,

I know you're in PG. You bought a Garmin unit from me a few years ago. I work at the Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club.

Still looking for a buyer for this boat!

Joe thought it was you. Did not know you had 22. Looks brand new. Take care.

I’ve owned three Pathfinders along the way....currently have a 2009 PF 2200.....and I can say for a fact :  this boat listed for sale is the cleanest boat I have ever seen that is over 10 years old and immaculately maintained.  If I were in the market....I’d be in Punta Gorda tonight and bringing that boat back to my house. 

Joe ..... she’s a beauty ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chobeebasschaser said:

No more Bumps! :)  this girl has a new and loving home.  She will be found fishing out of Fort Pierce inshore and near shore soon.

Thank you  Joe & Nell, my boy and I will take good care of her.

You got one heck of a deal! I kept coming back to this post and trying to work out how I could manage to buy this boat. Enjoy!