Help with gel coat cracking

I own a 1997 Hewes Redfisher 18 and I was looking around the bilge today and discovered that some of the gel coat inside there was cracking or was delaminated. Don’t know what it could be. It seems to me like the gelcoat is just around and started cracking up. I have no cracks on the hull on the outside of the boat in that spot. I believe it’s no where near the stringers so that can’t be the issue. When I press down on it it is solid but it feels wet to the touch so it is holding some water. I don’t think it’s going too far in. It looks like it’s just the gelcoat is cracked and it’s exposing the fiber glass underneath. Any opinions would be appreciated. (The first two pics are upside down)

24E2ED56-56A1-49E7-B704-FD96089AC86D.jpeg

CC3617F9-AD52-4743-809D-1E54EB8AF1D9.jpeg

A40673EB-7901-40A9-94D3-D9D66BF7DE34.jpeg

956F6AF2-8AB0-43C6-A134-44B46BDC52FE.jpeg

2 hours ago, George Seither said:

Jorge, Like Fin said safety first have it looked at, the first two photos would indicate to me something is moving hope I'm wrong. 

It seems to be a crack in my opinion too, but I’m guessing there’s just lots of stress in that area. I was thinking about sanding, glassing it, then putting new gel coat.  

1 hour ago, Jorgerivadeneira said:

It seems to be a crack in my opinion too, but I’m guessing there’s just lots of stress in that area. I was thinking about sanding, glassing it, then putting new gel coat.  

If you can do the repair great, but still would have it looked at more so now because you feel it is caused by stress. No need to gel coat, use white bilge paint less $$$$ and much quicker, jmo

28 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

If you can do the repair great, but still would have it looked at more so now because you feel it is caused by stress. No need to gel coat, use white bilge paint less $$$$ and much quicker, jmo

White bilge paint over the crack? I don’t know if that would seal the crack. I think I also have to glass the crack 

12 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

Yes you need to do the proper repair first. I stated gel coat finish is not needed. White gloss bilge paint will finish it off and coat a lot less and is easier to do. Sorry if I did not make myself clear, thought I did. Fin

Correct correct. So glass it then bilge paint. I don’t really want to cut any holes on the boat. Doing that through the bilge access is going to be pain in the ***. I’m going to take it to Bobby at inshore marine specialties first to take a look at it.  

5 hours ago, George Seither said:

Jorge,

I one of your post " Is this Oyster White " you made mention of a repair on the bottom of the boat you posted pictures of, is this repair on the bottom of the boat close to what your seeing inside of the bilge area??

No George, that’s on the keel towards the middle of the boat. It’s just a ding from hitting bottom. Good observation though!