Console Cooler Seat Back Cushion

JPizzle

I am having my cushions redone for my 2003 2200 and want to make the back pad for the cooler seat larger like the newer models have.  Picture of existing.  Does anyone know the dimensions of the newer style used on Pathfinders and other various boats.  I know YF does pretty large pads.  Don't need it to look excessive, but would like to modernize it some.  Will be doing a grey type color.  1565560167_CoolerSeat.thumb.jpg.16d96ded30c387d09533bcc08e9a9cd9.jpgbrands.  

I’m currently in the process of trying to figure out the same thing. I don’t have a pad but have a tackle locker. I’m considering ordering a larger locker or the factory setup and just redo the cushion. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but I’ll be following this thread

B00AE1CE-16B3-476F-9257-66195F90718C.jpeg

I had a smaller pad and tackle locker. I decided I just wanted the large pad also. I removed the locker and put a gasket around the hole. Bolted the new cushion right over it. Sandy at so-rite had the dimensions and style and hooked it up. Not cheap, but her work is well worth the money and wait

Archived