2019 Keys MOT at The Breezy Palms

DblPly

HELP!!!!  I'm next in line for a slip at Breezy, but having no luck finding a slip elsewhere.  I know I could stay at another location, but all of my friends are at Breezy.  Everywhere I have checked are asking crazy prices to dock my boat, $400 per day at some.  Any suggestions on where to look?  Better yet, anyone want to give up their slip at Breezy?  :)   

19 hours ago, Shep'sSlay said:

HELP!!!!  I'm next in line for a slip at Breezy, but having no luck finding a slip elsewhere.  I know I could stay at another location, but all of my friends are at Breezy.  Everywhere I have checked are asking crazy prices to dock my boat, $400 per day at some.  Any suggestions on where to look?  Better yet, anyone want to give up their slip at Breezy?  :)   

Have you tried Bud N Mary's?  Its pricey at around $100 a day I believe since they charge a minimum.    

Its certainly difficult to find a slip and trailer parking down there, I know your frustration all too well.  

On 9/17/2019 at 1:50 PM, Shep'sSlay said:

Yeah we were '2nd' in line for a slip at Breezy so we booked Kon Tiki.

Thanks for the advice fellas.  However the wife wants Breezy since that is where our friends are staying.  We have a 5 year old and it gives her comfort in knowing several of our friends are helping to keep and extra set of eyes on him.  Larry is letting me keep my reservation up until the last minute incase of a last minute cancellation.  Oh well there’s always next year!

2 minutes ago, DblPly said:

And it has started...  Wind in Orlando is 15-20...  Looking to next week in Islamorada it appears we will have the same all next week...  I expected no less...  But!!!

WoooHoooo...  5 days and a wakeup!!!

Yep... That transition into fall! Just hoping for one nice less windy weather day.

Well hell driving down from Tennessee this morning and some jackass in a cement truck sideswiped me. The loser didn’t stop. We were very fortunate that I’m just out of the left side fender, the front step and marker light of that fender and the left side pvc guide pipe and Pathfinder pipe cover. No damage to my new Pathfinder! Stopped at Home Depot and got a piece of pvc for the guide but the fender will have to wait until I get home. The Georgia State Patrol Officer was very nice and he had a crowbar that I was able to borrow to do some NASCAR type body work getting the fender pried away from the forward tire. After the hit, I thought both tires were blown out with all of the smoke I saw in my mirror. The fender was digging into the one tire in the tread area. I checked it real good and the paperwork process took an hour in which time it held air pressure. This happened at 0630 right in the heart of downtown Atlanta on I75. Could have been much worse. We made it to Tampa for tonight and will arrive in Islamorada tomorrow.

CBAEB61E-AA62-4532-B2FE-6615C1B61E00.jpeg

A3E76AC0-0BAD-4E60-9DE2-172F0E9B2187.jpeg

30E0F16A-F433-4BEF-B836-5344B2A82965.jpeg

On 9/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, slyshon said:

Y'all have fun, hate to miss it this year but commitments here will keep me in Ft. Pierce.  Charlie, Elliott and Kent will be present and have a load of cool stuff!  May the weather gods bless the fleet this year!

Skip

Hope the dove hunt was good!  Missed seeing you.