Access to Content / Marvin Keys

THE OUTLAW

On 5/21/2018 at 2:46 PM, Big Dave said:

Wonder if those show up with the FMT mapping software?  Capt. DeWalt?

I got an update and found them to all be on there all marked exact.    The one at Dolphin. All the ones near Little Palm Island,  at Summerland Key, 7 mile bridge, and dozens of them in the backcountry way back by W. Bahia and Horseshoe keys.  Crazy.  Not sure how they do it.

You can see photos of many on their FB page.  lobster and snapper magnets.

• 6 months later...

I know this an old post but I just wanted to say that I have lived in the lower keys my whole life and I definitely wouldn't say vehicle/ boat thefts have gotten much worse there was a relatively short time after Irma when there were a ton of transients like contractors and what not coming through that it got a little rough but very seldom have I heard of anyone getting windows busted out for thefts or entire boats being stolen except dinghys in key west. If you leave your stuff unlocked on the other hand in certain areas it can come up missing. As for the ramps I think it was covered fairly well just want to add that the ramp on blimp is plenty sufficient. the only MBG boats i could see having any issue is the Cobias unless it's dead low tide.

Archived