21 MA battery addition

I am having issues with my power.  All

compoments are running off my crank battery.  Has anyone added an extra battery to a 2000 21' MA? If so, any thoughts to the addition of a battery under the helm seat, space is very limited.  Any help would be appreciated?

Thank you captpn for the quick response!   Running into low battery and not cranking at end of day of fishing;  they can't find any issues w/ stator or other problems.. Shop says components must be just draining the battery.  The thing that has me scratching my head is that this is a new issue, with new batteries.    

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, captbryan said:

If you have  trolling motor batteries you can use one of those for your extra battery. That's what myself and a lot of other people on here  have done Diagram is in saved post section. 

Capt Bryan... Hey thanks for the reply! I ended up just adding an extra batter under the hemp seat.  My trolling motors are on a totally separate circuit and it was too difficult to try and connect.  It worked out great.  Again.. thanks.  

• 1 year later...

I have three batteries under the front seat for the 36V trolling motor. If you wire the 3rd trolling battery with a separate battery disconnect switch between the High 2 and the Low 3 battery and run that to the main battery switch 2 you now have the ability to run two batteries in parallel and or use the #3 as a backup starter battery. What you CANNOT do is run "battery 2" or "both"  on the main motor switch while energizing the trolling circuit.1520657692_trollingbatterywiringdiagram.thumb.jpeg.da260b4fbfe0886ac4b9a148a640a8e5.jpeg 

Got this posted in the product info section so you replies may be limited and it looks like you have solved the issue but its absolutely worth the effort to tie some of those batts together or a charge on run like http://www.stealth1charging.com

I run the stealth system and tie via switch for emergency. I am surprised the batts are in the console. I have the 18.5 MA but have 3 groups 31's in the console. I set up using the ole Hobo plan.

Archived