What did you do to your boat today?

HewesYourDaddy

Replaced the armature on my Ulterra with the bent shaft, kind of a pain, stuff is tight in there. Replaced the skeg part and new seals, the brass bushing got scored on the original when pushing the bent shaft out. Replaced the power wire that the previous owner had cut short, put in the full length replacement so I can use it on my other boat.

Also, replaced the rubber feet on the casting platform, one of them had cookie cuttered thru, got new feet and some stainless steel fender washers to prevent it from happening again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

With much regret posted my 05 2000V for sale today. She's served me very well for 16 years, is grossly underused (385hrs total on original 4stroke) but NEVER let us down!! Wife wanted higher gunnels and a bit more V hull for here in Buzzards Bay, Cape Cod so we recently purchased a used Scout 222. 

Guess it's time for a new chapter as age and health issues often do

F9DCDAB3-6D6C-43FF-AF3A-3208907F9731_1_105_c.jpeg

4C49947E-8E73-42EA-8000-C26ECDB38F50_1_105_c.jpeg

B0E9690C-0DEB-441A-B005-259FC377730A_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, RacerxV6 said:

Nice looking prop Gary.  I see you went with a 3 balde...what are you looking to gin or get....?

Thanks Matt!  Been looking for a new Yamaha Pro Series (K-size) prop, ever since it was discontinued about 6 years ago.  I got it for speed and fuel economy, and to reduce porpoising.  The high rake blades and extra tip cup, generate plenty of bow lift!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1