What did you do to your boat today?

HewesYourDaddy

1 hour ago, quest4reds said:

Gave her a good bath including cleaning all the hatches out.  Put some UV protection on the vinyl seats and gel coat, and applied Woody wax on the non-skid.  I can already tell the Woody wax is a worth while investment.  I'd include a picture but still can't get that to work.

Quest4Reds,  have you tried uploading from your phone?  Can't remember if you have.

14 hours ago, quest4reds said:

Gave her a good bath including cleaning all the hatches out.  Put some UV protection on the vinyl seats and gel coat, and applied Woody wax on the non-skid.  I can already tell the Woody wax is a worth while investment.  I'd include a picture but still can't get that to work.

Q4R send me your pics and I will post em up for you . . . after inappropriately oggling at them, of course . . .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Q4R send me your pics and I will post em up for you . . . after inappropriately oggling at them, of course . . .

I may just have to do that.  Can't find a way on here to send a message to the moderators or tech support.  It's kind of weird as I was able to load pictures before, but now can't get anything to attach.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jason p said:

Shane, Other than the lower unit what’s the difference between the 300R and the regular 300? I’m assuming you’re doing the new 4.6L correct?

Rev limiter is higher for quicker holeshot, solid motor mounts (less shaking at high speed equals better stability and performance), and of course just a little hotter of a tune. The huge difference is the lower unit. Motor is 4.6 v8

Got the motor mounted and hoping for test run tonight 

78B3A05D-CD03-451E-87D8-46FD62E0B8A4.jpeg

9C9539CD-94B9-4A01-A50D-DFE316DD999C.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Coto said:

Oh boy, she sure looks sexy now with that black Zuke on the back. You must have a hell of a grin behind that wheel 😀

It’s a heck of a work boat! I like having something That didn’t come right off a showroom floor and has been tweaked by hand for how I fish it.

With the new engine what really blew me away was how quiet it is, especially at idle, and how fuel efficient it is.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the new motor. Felt the same way w mine. You will have to remember sometimes to turn it off it is so quiet.  not to be a princess but I really enjoy that aspect of my Suzuki. I can stand on the stern and have a conversation with the motor running.  Hutch