2001 2200T scupper hose & bilge pump hose

Laker

I just purchased a 2001 2200T and while it was sitting in my driveway it rained 2 inches.  I pulled the transom plugs out of the scupper drains and discovered the lower bilge (which has no bilge pump) was flooded. After emptying the hull I discovered the starboard scupper hose was broken in half at a previous "splice" repair.  How can I replace the entire scupper hose with no access to that area??  The same with the bilge pump hose- no access to it either but would like to replace it when I put all new pumps in it. 

Also, where can a person buy the rubber seals around the dry boxes, live well and battery compartment? 

All help appreciated!!

For the hatch seals, I understand McMaster Carr is a good source.  You might search the general forum here to find some details about that. 

Some pictures of your back deck would help the guys here to help you with your scupper hose.   I am not sure exactly what you are referring to on the "lower bilge."  Maybe something unique to the "t" model you have?   But it sounds like an new rectangular access hatch might be needed in the motor well.......but just guessing on that.  I am glad you found that in the driveway!  Good luck!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a 2004 2200T.
I added another hatch by the motor so I could get access to all the hoses and bilge pump.

While I was at it I added shut off valves, that were not on the older models in case one of the hoses started leaking or broke while under way as a safety precaution.

4EFB7834-C501-4AE8-A198-2886E78AB8C4.jpeg

384F64D3-E54C-4802-B133-0A9DC4E2D8C7.jpeg

D214B3BF-B8C9-4380-B1F6-9DD0E3183F3D.jpeg