Roll Call - who's still out there?

whichwaysup

Yes, finally some pics of FISH! Love to see those pics from fish up in those neck of the woods. Those are some nice Gator Trout! 

I'll hopefully have some S. Fl. pics soon. It's been torture since I've bought my sled. I just came off shoulder surgery and the wife has been out of town for two weekends in a row. I've just been staring at her and it's killing me! >:(

On 4/15/2017 at 7:57 AM, whichwaysup said:

I know that feeling.  There is nothing harder than looking at a boat in your yard that looks like it just wants to run!

Tell me about it...

22 hours ago, ncdrew said:

Still shopping for another 22 pathfinder but the skiff works just fine.  Lots of reds and trout the last few weeks!  

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

Drew I'm still waiting on a call that he's ready to let her go. Standby to standby

10 hours ago, ncdrew said:

Wilmington/Topsail

Man I had no idea you were local.  Thought you were East.  Gonna have to meet you out on the water some time.  I put in at trails end usually down in Masonboro.   Been running south a lot but have had a hankering for more exploration up your way.  

6 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Man I had no idea you were local.  Thought you were East.  Gonna have to meet you out on the water some time.  I put in at trails end usually down in Masonboro.   Been running south a lot but have had a hankering for more exploration up your way.  

I've never fished too much in that area I usually skipped that and went on to the river if I went south.  A variety of ways and places to fish down there.  I love the clear water up north this time of year though!

Archived