Cjones322

2003 cobia 194 cc need owners manual and need to replace/fix seats.

I have looked everywhere and am losing my mind. I just bought this boat. I need the manual and also the seats seem ok structurally but are stained, faded and cracked. I have been trying to find where i can purchase replacements if need be. I understand there was a switch in ownership of COBIA and that's probably has alot to do with my troubles finding information. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN. Thank You

- Curtis

We have a copy of the 194CC manual, if you would email me I can attach it as it's too large a file to add here. slyshon@mbcboats.com

As for the chairs, your best bet is a local marine canvas/ cushion shop.

Skip

Can you send me a copy of the owners manual? I am having trouble with my 194cc getting ALOT of water in the bilge. Originally only happened when i ran the livewell, but now it is getting alot of water in the bilge all the time.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

BBB

Recently bought a 2001 194 Cobia and was looking for an owners book , I need to find a replacement drain plug that drains the front center console cooler into the deck. 

On 10/9/2012 at 7:55 AM, slyshon said:

slyshon@mbcboats.com

I realize this is years ahead of the post, but!  would you still have a copy of the owners manual for 2003 cobia 194cc????     

On 6/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, jrb327 said:

I realize this is years ahead of the post, but!  would you still have a copy of the owners manual for 2003 cobia 194cc????     

Sorry we do not.

Skip