18 Master Anglers

Nag Juice

Man, I actually hit "like this post," but feel a little guilty about it after I realized that I "liked" the tree-on-boat pic too. :(  

Smurfette is absolutely a head turner.  More people around here know that boat than half the guide boats they try to shadow!   Particularly like that blurry pic of you out by the jetty, no idea who took it, but mad camera skills for sure!

Still can't believe you got that '06.  Man, what a find!!

LOL - Yeah, Nag, that yellow boat is one ugly POS.  Of course, that's due to all the fish slime on it.  I noticed yours is free of that nasty stuff. :)

If I recall, when that pic was taken, that boat was about half full of water!  We had a bunch of trout in the live well, and didn't realize that the live well was pouring down into the bilge for about 3 hours.  . . . .then discovered that the bilge pump didn't work!  Made for an exciting afternoon! 

Hurricane, of all the colors out there, I still covet yours.  Something about that seafoam and white.  How long you had that power pole on yours?  Is that recent?

3 hours ago, hurricane said:

Yes the blue on blue will only be seen once, and I like it. Any history on the hull, someone had to special order that color combo.

Gus, prolly had the power pole a year or so, it's a must have. 

SMURFETTE was born in 2006 and was custom ordered by a man in Orlando that still owned/owns a house inside Everglades National Park. He put roughly 100hrs a year on her in the park until he decided to upgrade. That hull color combo was special ordered and truly one of a kind. I'm happy to say I have a "one of a kind MA" now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived