1994 17' master angler PRICE REDUCED $10,500

Steveb88

Selling my 1994 17' master angler. Boat was completely rewired this year. New wires and pumps. 

New bilge pumps and live well pumps.
1994 Yamaha 115 proV (not sure of the hours as it has no meter)
2008 float on trailer with pelican tab
6' power pole 
Lawrence 5" gps
Minnkota riptide 80lb thrust trolling motor with quick connect bracket
New Yamaha binnacle
On board 3 bank battery charger 
Fusion MS-ra250 receiver w/ Bluetooth
JL audio 400w amp
(2) JL 7.7s
(2) JL 6.5s
Stainless steering wheel
All 3 batteries are 2016

boat is located in Vero Beach

Asking $10,500. You can call or text my cell 772.633.5577. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
7 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

This posting is 5 years old....  You all brought this back to life and I fell for it.  I called the guy and he was like, "I sold that boat a while ago..".

Haha! Don't feel bad, when I saw the price I thought it was a scam. It's crazy how that's a scammer price in todays market. 

• Haha 1

Not to keep this thing going, but ever since I bought my first one in 2013/2014, I have mad a deliberate effort to track the final sales prices of 18 MAs - more out of curiosity.    There is typically a significant, probably psychological, breakpoint between pre-2000 and post-2000, the later consistently getting a much higher price, even when it's only a year newer (1999 vs 2000).    here's what I've seen

7 yrs ago, 12-15K was typical for a post 2000.   more for newer power, but fewer had/required it.

5 yrs ago, 14-16K   Again, power and condition making the difference

3-4 yrs ago, 16-18, but more seemed to have very recent repower, and those were stiffing 20K, but it was rare to see them cross that threshold

1-2 yrs ago, 18-22K was pretty common.  Very rarely someone "scored" with a deal in the 16K range.   I saw one go for 24K with very recent repower

In this past year, it seems like it's stabilizing a bit - I'm seeing sellers asking prices approach 30K, but haven't seen any recent sales over 25K.   If anyone sold or purchased an MA and got/paid more than that, I'd appreciate a PM with the details for my tracking.    

Obviously, a lot of this is simply due to the nutty inflation and demand we're seeing on new boats, but I think the MA hull reputation iis also becoming more well known.   Is funny, though, it's not a hull for everyone.   What it does well, it does EXTREMELY well, but it can't compete with an HPX for skinny water, and isn't a bay boat.    However, for folks looking for a flats boat that can cross big water, with wide gunnels, wide beam, and a phenomenal ride, man, what a boat!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...