2012 Pathfinder 22 TRS reduce to $30,000 SOLD

spottailkid

2012 Pathfinder 2200 TRS 150hp Yamaha 
Ice Blue sides
Power Pole Blade 10ft with remote
3 AGM Dual Purpose batteries
3 bank on board charger
Dual livewells with one lighted, Fresh water washdown, two in-gunnel rod holders per side, swim ladder, cockpit lights, lockable rod storage racks in forward side compartment.

850 hours on engine which runs great and recently serviced. Power Pole is mint. Batteries work and hold charge perfect. All switches, lights, pumps, etc... work. Wiring is neat and tidy. NO TRAILER included in sale but the dual axle Ameriatrail is available for $1650.

$30,000

spottail@hotmail.com

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

IMG_3119.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 6:30 PM, spottailkid said:

It is a 2007 AmeriaTrail.  It was the shop trailer at the Charleston Pathfinder dealer, Barrier Island Marine.  They closed up their doors and the MBG line moved to another dealer.  

Barrier Island spared no expense maintaining it over the years. 

I don't think that is an Ameratrail.

22 hours ago, justfish said:

Seems like a nice deal. I remember looking at this boat close to a year ago, although I think you were closer to $40k then. Why has this boat been for sale so long?

I tried briefly to sell it last year but at the time I wanted and needed top dollar.   

Still yet to have anyone come look at it, either time.  I do have a couple very interested parties but both live 100s of miles away. 

I think it will find a new home soon!!!

Thanks for asking. 

Archived