THIS is a sunrise

whichwaysup

• 4 weeks later...

ONE OF MY FAVORITES....MY FIRST TRIP WITH CONOCEAN - PAUL IN FLAMINGO

8276084459_f8ff7eecb3_k.jpgPaul flamingo 1 by Dino Cardelli, on Flickr

LET'S CALL THIS.....GETTING READY FOR SUNRISE? OR SUNSET MIGHT BE A BIT CLOSER...SAW THIS BOTTLE ON THE SIDE OF A POOL IN GUATEMALA..COULD NOT RESIST THE SHOT....

8409950088_bdd88ef43f_k.jpgBy the pool.....Gallos por todo !!! by Dino Cardelli, on Flickr

I ALREADY POSTED THIS ONE...BUT NOT THE LINK BELOW...I CALL THIS: "A GUIDE'S OFFICE VIEW".....ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...CAPT CARL BALL OF MIAMI

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE REST OF THE DAY'S PICS.....CARL WANTED TO DO A SHOOT FOR A ROD COMPANY - LAMIGLASS....I WENT ALONG FOR THE RIDE :)

Carl Ball Permit Day

9270427595_7c0919ee7d_k.jpgWindow View - A guide's office by Dino Cardelli, on Flickr

HERE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND JOHN ON THE BARS ABOUT A YEAR AGO FISHING THE BARS IN CHOKOLOSKEE

30700769192_6ae7790c96_k.jpgJohn Choko-1 by Dino Cardelli, on Flickr

WELLLL....NOT EXACTLY FISHING PIC...BUT, SHOT AT SUNSET (LOL)....FROM MY OLD DAYS OF MODEL SHOOTS....

7694491196_9d878bfb0e_k.jpgRiahana 1-2 by Dino Cardelli, on Flickr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dabear said:

Dino great super clear shots.   Joe R

Thank you....but, it's easy when you have a $5K of camera and lense in your hands doing the shooting in FX mode (LOL)..

My gear is Nikon D700 with prime 12-24 2.8 lenses and prime 2.8 24-70....best glass there is, makes a difference when you know how to take advantage...

I haven't been shooting much, but, I still enjoy the hobby....

DC

2 hours ago, conocean said:

Dangit, Ron! There you go blowing all of us out of the water with that fancy schmancy photography of yours. Your photo skills and the Zaino mirror shine on your boats are amazing!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Well done....what a great Framing...but, this could be a sunrise or sunset...therefore, it doesn't count !! (LOL).

Beautiful moment I"m sure....

dc

53 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Well done....what a great Framing...but, this could be a sunrise or sunset...therefore, it doesn't count !! (LOL).

Sunrise.  As you know, the light for photography is best a couple of hours after sunrise and a couple of hours before sunset.   We always try to catch sunrise because if you miss finding a great shot at sunrise, it's still light out.  If you miss sunset, well then it gets dark!

I have to make a comment about the really great folks on this forum.  Although I don't fish, I've received big greetings from forum members all over the Southwest.  They recognize the shine and the GA registration I guess.  We were heading down Snake Bight Channel one day when the skipper of a Pathfinder going the other way yelled over, "Hey Ron, there's a peregrine falcon down the end of the channel!".  Not, "the redfish are bitting" or "bonefish are tailing" but pointing out a bird!  That's great.  

By the way, he wasn't kidding.  Here is Falcon lunch...

Florida_Dec_2016-28.thumb.jpg.fd491f97d7fd4939188c20771d8ebddf.jpg

And here he is in person, a little blurry but you try photographing a bird that flies at speeds up to 220 miles per hour!

594ebe8576763_FloridaDec2016-31.thumb.jpg.d81229bd25458a7debec2cbfb92202de.jpg

Anyway, thank you all.

• Like 4