Jump to content
whichwaysup

THIS is a sunrise

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, NCTribute said:

Another sunrise, Pierce Creek, NC.

A84C03F7-9EA8-470A-A778-196E426AE4AC.jpeg

Absolutely stunning.  You live up in that area or was this just a trip up there?  That area is my favorite place in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Absolutely stunning.  You live up in that area or was this just a trip up there?  That area is my favorite place in the world.

Have a second home in Oriental, NC, neighborhood boat ramp is on this creek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Racer, I grew up on lake Hartwell, at least in the summers.  Such a great lake!

No Way!!!  I am learning the Lake.  It's not what you remember and very tough to fish now a days....At least that is what all the old timers say...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, Lap it Up said:

A little Biscayne Bay Father Daughter time... Fishing at Sunrise! 

 

sunrise2.jpg

 

This picture looks like the Black Point Jetty, good gosh that thing is a mile long at a idle.  I remember as a kid it would take us foreverrrrrrr to get to sands cut....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RacerxV6 said:

This picture looks like the Black Point Jetty, good gosh that thing is a mile long at a idle.  I remember as a kid it would take us foreverrrrrrr to get to sands cut....

Its actually Bay Front in Homestead.  The channel is shorter than BP but, I jack plate up, cut out and hammer down waaay before the end.  I feel bad for those big boats that have to idle the entire BP channel.  We used to call it "two beer channel" cause you could easily finish two beers before you can get on plane!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lap it Up said:

Its actually Bay Front in Homestead.  The channel is shorter than BP but, I jack plate up, cut out and hammer down waaay before the end.  I feel bad for those big boats that have to idle the entire BP channel.  We used to call it "two beer channel" cause you could easily finish two beers before you can get on plane!  LOL

Lol! Definitely two beers.  My dads boat was a straight inboard so we had to run it all the way, thing drafted about 30" LOL !!!!!  Been out of Bay Front plenty of times also...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...