THIS is a sunrise

whichwaysup

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RacerxV6 said:

This picture looks like the Black Point Jetty, good gosh that thing is a mile long at a idle.  I remember as a kid it would take us foreverrrrrrr to get to sands cut....

Its actually Bay Front in Homestead.  The channel is shorter than BP but, I jack plate up, cut out and hammer down waaay before the end.  I feel bad for those big boats that have to idle the entire BP channel.  We used to call it "two beer channel" cause you could easily finish two beers before you can get on plane!  LOL

26 minutes ago, Lap it Up said:

Its actually Bay Front in Homestead.  The channel is shorter than BP but, I jack plate up, cut out and hammer down waaay before the end.  I feel bad for those big boats that have to idle the entire BP channel.  We used to call it "two beer channel" cause you could easily finish two beers before you can get on plane!  LOL

Lol! Definitely two beers.  My dads boat was a straight inboard so we had to run it all the way, thing drafted about 30" LOL !!!!!  Been out of Bay Front plenty of times also...