Maverick seat cushion

JnamJnam

24 minutes ago, JnamJnam said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I swear there is somebody that used to work for Maverick that still makes them.

I am wanting a custom color and I dont know if Maverick would do that. Or who I should contact at Maverick for this.

Her name would be Sandy, and her number is 772-579-6274.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

yup...what Jason said...200-400 I would think now days...been few years on mine but even back then I went with 4" this go cause I am getting old and need some cushion and had her do the Maverick logos...use the best vinyl, add piping etc...2" is half the cost of 4" diff grades of foam logos add in etc etc

I just purchased a '96 MA 18.5 with dual rod lockers this weekend. Hopping on this thread as the cushions for the bench seat are still in great shape but the padding is flat and constantly flaking off. Is there a padding I could cut myself to fit or can someone recommend a place in the Tampa area to bring them to? Thanks in advance.

I'll have pictures of the new sled in 'Vintage Maverick' soon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WetWilly said:

I just purchased a '96 MA 18.5 with dual rod lockers this weekend. Hopping on this thread as the cushions for the bench seat are still in great shape but the padding is flat and constantly flaking off. Is there a padding I could cut myself to fit or can someone recommend a place in the Tampa area to bring them to? Thanks in advance.

I'll have pictures of the new sled in 'Vintage Maverick' soon.

Post em up...double rod lockers models don't pop up too often on here. Got a 96 DRL model myself! Love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi - I recently purchased a 1997 MA 17 and I'm looking to have seat cushions made.  I found this tread on THT and was hoping someone can chime in on measurements for the cushions.  I measured my deck and it looks like 60" width x 4" tall is the right size.  What about the depth?  Is 12" too narrow or do I want to go more like 15"?

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/1080519-1998-maverick-17-master-angler.html#&gid=1&pid=9

Any feedback is appreciated.  

I had to do a replacement MA bench seat exactly like the one Sandy did for me. I didn't want to wait for Sandy so I had Gator Upholstery in Oakland Park, FL do an exact replacement for $250.  Only thing is that you have to go there in person if your in the ft. lauderdale area.