Where to Get Purina Fish Chow

Bubba B

I usually order my own (50 Lbs bags) and have it on hand, but I wont get a chance prior to going on my Family Vacation on Don Pedro Island. I will be coming North on I-75 from Fort Lauderdale and exiting at the Kings Highway Exit (Port Charlotte) before taking Veterans Blvd , El JoBean,, and thru Placida to the Palm Island Ferry. I will be dropping my boat at the Placida Ramp...

Are there any locations along the way I can pick up a few Gallon ziplocks bags full on a Saturday??? I would prefer not to get a 50 Lb bag, but will if its a stop close to one of these roadways...

Thank you in advance...

Bubba

12 hours ago, SCFD rtrd. said:

There is a bait and tackle shop on Placida Rd. just south of Englewood (Fisherman's Edge). Jim, the owner use to carry 1 gal. baggies of the stuff, 941-697-7595.  If you can't find any locally, send me a PM and I'll meet you somewhere. I always keep plenty on hand.

Thank you sir...I will give him a call and see if he has any...

27 minutes ago, gasparilla said:

I will be on the Island Saturday/Sunday 13/14 and again Thurs-Sun 18-21st - let me know if you can't find any and I can bring you a couple of bags . . .

I will let you know if I cant locate any...Thank you!!And I will contact you so I can just say hello...Do you stay on Don Pedro or Knight (Palm Island)....

Thank you guys for all the information and offers. I will be in a PF2200V with a light Blue Hull, and with a Thin-Blue Line/American Flag decal on the rear hull where the Pathfinder decal is usually affixed...I will be on Don Pedro Island on the beach side with my boat docked on the Lagoon Side...Loading up now for the trip across Alligator Alley!

(The Signature picture below was when I had a wrap on the boat. I have since removed it!)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gasparilla said:

@Bubba B - how'd you make out last week?

We had a fantastic time! We quit counting the Snook we caught! All but a couple of the Snook were caught inside! Thanks again to everyone in reference to the Fish Chum. I ended up buying a 50 Lb bag at Crackers.I will post some pics when I get  chance!

Archived