2015 217 CC T Top Fabric

This is my first post. I have a 2015 217 CC and the fabric on the T top is getting worn. Is this something I can get straight from the dealer, or is it better to have one made locally. Also some of the lighted switch tips don't work as well as the switch labels don't illuminate when the Nav lights are turned on. Any help would be welcome. Another thing is a wiring schematic, is that something that is available?? Love the boat, it's perfect for my use.

20240513_185807.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Mike !

Question on the top: Yes.. a local canvas shop is the best bet.  Weblon fabrics is the best. It is a sandwich material and does not transmit heat. I got the white top color and the light blue bottom color to cut glare. The grey works good too. 

The lighted switches go bad.  They were a nice option but just don’t hold up. You can replace the ones you need lit.. or do what many do and have them all replaced with the better switches in the off season.. 

I don’t have that wiring diagram.. Perhaps another member does.  It’s not that complex. 

Tbe 217 is best looking of the 21 foot boats made, IMO !!

Mod Marc