21 Maverick Master Angler

2004 21 ft Maverick Master Angler with a 2019 250 Yamaha SHO 325 hours at time of posting, twin 10 foot Blade Powerpoles, Minn Kota 24 volt trolling motor, Garmin GPS/Depth finder, new Tempress seats, full cover for boat and single axle trailer that was completely rebuilt last year.  $39,500.

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

• Like 2

I am the second owner.  I actually bought this boat from an add placed in 2015 on this forum.  I got it from the original owner in Key West and the engine was a 2004 200 v-max 2 stroke with around 107 hours and no trailer and none of the other accessories that are currently on it. I repowered with the 250 SHO around May of 2019.  

come on, DaveVero, Get a  used 2012 or newer Yamaha SHO 150 and put on there. Get the NIZPRO ECU kit and boost it to 231 HP for $900 and ENJOY the RIDE!!

My good friend has a 21 Maverick and we trade of fishing together all the time. HIs boat is super nice, but so is ours. I like his front livewell the best, I wish we had front ones on our model and it would be perfect for me.

Dale

• Like 1

Dale- do not get me wrong I love your boat!!!! But the 150 SHO is like $17K fully rigged. Does not make sense to have a $50K MA18.i still am running the 150 HPDI that you had in 2003. Getting a little nervous fishing Sebastain Inlet with a 20 year old motor. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...