Maverick 16 ft, 1988 Model, 1986 Seminole Trailer. 2004 Evinrude ETec 90 HP Outboard. $5,000.

1988 Maverick Boat for sale for $5,000. Great boat and it is simply a fishing boat.  1986 Seminole trailer. Boat, motor and trailer were originally purchased in 1988 from Maverick and delivered by Scott Deal to my good friend in Titusville. This was one of the first Mavericks used on the Indian River Lagoon. I spent a lot of time fishing on this boat with my good friend and caught a lot of fish. My good friend realized approximately 2 years ago that he was getting up in years and was no longer able to handle this boat. He sold this boat to our oldest son who also spent a good bit of time on this boat and caught a lot of fish. Circumstances dictate that this boat be sold now. 

Boat has been repowered twice and currently has a 90 HP Evinrude ETEC outboard with 610 hours. Motor is an EPA approved 2 cycle. Boat has a 55lb Minn Kota salt water trolling motor. Everything works on this boat.

Pictures are attached.

If interested, email.  Boat is in Citrus County, 

Old Blue One.jpg

Old Blue Three.jpg

Old Blue Two.jpg

• Like 1