2011 Pathfinder 2200 XL - Bottom Pick Up Help

I bought this boat a couple of months ago and I get the water on the deck if I have people in the back. I went through a ton of threads and found the Rabud Scuppers but it looks like everyones setup is different than mine. I have the thru Hulls on the bottom of my boat, not beneath the motor. Is there a solution for these? First pic is where my bilge runs out and the second pick is where my bottom thru hulls are. Any help is greatly appreciated. I really love this boat. 

IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8117.jpg

The deck drains are on the sides.  The drains in the bottom of the step are for live wells. Looks like you could have a Tournament edition. 

My 2200 is a 2012 TRS (third row seating). The deck drains have ball valves. I have had instances when three 200 pound guys are all in the back, water will come in thru the deck drains.

Because I have rear seats my ball valves are very easy to access. I just close them. 

If you have the Tournament edition the ball valves may not be as accessible.

TH marine does make an in line one way flapper valve that some have used, but they tend to stick open or even worse closed if you do not keep them clean.

I never want anything to permanently restrict my decks from draining.

Ball Valve.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply. I have the two jump seats in the rear, a baitwell and a livewell. Maybe this is the TRS? If  I am getting water in my bilge or when I am running I am assuming that is coming up through my livewell hoses?

38 minutes ago, jh141 said:

Also, your bilge pump should be pumping out just a couple inches below the rub rail on the starboard side rear.  The outlet fitting is much smaller than the deck drain outlets.

You are right. I see it now. 

19 hours ago, Redfisher78 said:

Thank you for your reply. I have the two jump seats in the rear, a baitwell and a livewell. Maybe this is the TRS? If  I am getting water in my bilge or when I am running I am assuming that is coming up through my livewell hoses?

Sounds  like You have a TRS with the optional port side live well.

If you are getting water in the bilge when the bait well and or Live well are being used and full then one known issue is the sealant around the inside top where the well itself  is attached to the bottom of the cap may need some love. I had gaps in that sealant and water would leak into the bilge.

If you remove the stand pipes so the wells do not fill up and turn on the pumps and water is getting in the bilge then likely a hose or connection.  

I have never had water come up through my bait well drain. Because it is in the step or pocket some call it, it is out of the water when running. Also if water did come up through the drains it would only get into the wells, not the bilge.

• Like 4