18 Master Angler 1992 Restoration

HoneyB

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I got a little help today and flipped the boat on the trailer. It went well with no curse words! 😂

IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

IMG_0656.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

No curse words????  You arent working hard enough.  A prokect like that without bad words is like Mona Lisa without a nose!   

looking great, HB!  Glad to see her progressing!!

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

No curse words????  You arent working hard enough.  A prokect like that without bad words is like Mona Lisa without a nose!   

looking great, HB!  Glad to see her progressing!!

lol yeah I left out the part my help on the flip was my adult son and my teenage son. There were at least two differing opinions on how the flip should be done  every step of the way.  As these projects go minutes of progress will turn into hours of progress eventually. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, HoneyB said:

lol yeah I left out the part my help on the flip was my adult son and my teenage son. There were at least two differing opinions on how the flip should be done  every step of the way.  As these projects go minutes of progress will turn into hours of progress eventually. 

Every project gets better the more conflicting opinions there are. ;)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Also an interesting find. This is what a seat base looks like after some 30 plus years. The base had been covered up from topside, some years ago I would guess. This little nugget of rust is what is left from years gone by. 

IMG_0716.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Pushing the pebble a little more. So when I bought the boat from John there was a repair in the bottom of one of the storage boxes. The storage boxes under the seat area seem to be very thin for how large they are. I cut some of the OEM floor panels to size and then glued them to the bottom of the box. After it set I fiberglassed the edges to the box with a 6 inch strip all around. While I was there I laid one layer of glass to the bottom of the stern boxes. 

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg

• Like 2