Help decide 2005 trs vs 2200 trs

Fly-305

Need some assistance:

I mostly fish inshore (90%)of the time. Occasionally, and by that I mean maybe 2 or 3 times a year, I might venture out to lobster and spearfish in the patch reefs of the keys. I Have a pretty big family so need to mix in the sandbar days in there as well. Most of the time it’s 3 of us on board fishing….I just sold my HPX and even though we were nice and tight, we made the sandbar days happen. So, now that you got my background, 2005 trs or 2200trs?

im not a speed demon at all so 2005trs will have the 150hp and 2200 wil have a 200hp. Which from what I have researched, performance wise will be close with those configurations. I can’t afford anything bigger on the 2200.

Main question for anyone that has been on both, is there a real difference on the ride of the new 2005trs compared to the 2200trs. I think the price difference would be approx $5000 plus or minus between the two models. Thx in advance! Alex