Gelcoat discoloration

jramm

I recently noticed what appears to be a yellowish circle (3-4 inch diameter) near the bow of my 2021 2200 TRS. My hull is whisper grey so it’s pretty difficult to notice but it’s high on the bow just in front of my registration sticker on the port side. I purchased this boat new from the dealer last August and I just hit 100 hrs. Any advice/insight on what might cause this issue? I have attached a pic but not sure you can see it well in the photo.

C7E0C428-BF7D-4693-BC21-D016D7F500F8.jpeg

Thanks for the replies. While it’s not impossible that it’s sunscreen, the bow location and the fact that I keep the boat in a covered marina slip makes it less likely. I have some Starbrite Hull Cleaner as I use it on the water line, so I tried it on this spot with no success. It’s pretty hard to see the spot, I actually noticed while doing a detail wash and wax. I was trying to understand if a more complex fiberglass/gelcoat issue could be the cause after I couldn’t remove with Starbrite, but I haven’t tried compound. I have added a pic that points to where the spot location for some context.

5163FC4B-44FD-4F91-A74E-9E87F88B5E07.jpeg