WTB 23 HPS

Reefchief

I have a 2014 23 HPS with a F300 (roughly 400 hours),no T-top, twin power poles and 36 volt minn Kota that I am contemplating listing for 69K. I am currently in Savannah, GA and the boat is in Key West , FL. Give me a call if your interested in talking about it prior to me listing it. I am just joining the forum and I don't think I can upload photos or list until I am approved but I can send you some photos if you give me your email.

Thank You,

Les Claxton

(912) 484-6789

Contemplating parting away with my 2016 23 hps with a 2016 250 sho (roughly 600 hours). Fiberglass T-Top, brand new 12" Simrad NSS EVO 3, brand new 72" 36v Ipilot, new JL Head unit and speakers, and freshly rebuilt Ameratrail. I would need 70k though to part with it. Boat is in solid shape, has typical boat rash for 600 hours of use. 

6 hours ago, Stevenb said:

Contemplating parting away with my 2016 23 hps with a 2016 250 sho (roughly 600 hours). Fiberglass T-Top, brand new 12" Simrad NSS EVO 3, brand new 72" 36v Ipilot, new JL Head unit and speakers, and freshly rebuilt Ameratrail. I would need 70k though to part with it. Boat is in solid shape, has typical boat rash for 600 hours of use. 

Text me pictures 561-225-8063