1.47 +/- Acre Marina on Conch Key For Sale

fsuhunter

JUST LISTED FOR SALE ON CONCH KEY!
1.47 +/- acre marina facility, one of the few remaining properties with Commercial Fishing Special District zoning. Located on Conch Key, Florida Keys with direct bay frontage and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Currently existing are two legal dwelling units, commercial fish house, above ground fuel tank and docks, sea walls, bay front dockage and a rare protected deep water lagoon with 8 additional boat slips. Unobstructed waterfront and sunset views.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT PROPERTY WITHOUT LISTING AGENT. CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT REQUIRED.
Call 305-606-3007 or 305-979-0370 for an NDA and to schedule a private tour.
$2,499,000

DJI_0082.jpg

DJI_0122.jpg

153A0019.jpg

DJI_0177_1.jpg

153A0010.jpg

15 hours ago, DonV said:

Stayed on Conch Key for many years until I bought my condo in Islamorada, know right where this is. Was a commercial fish house where we used to buy our ice. $2 per five gallon bucket, had to shovel it ourselves :)

Who ever buys it is going to have sell a lot of buckets of ice to cover the note.

• Haha 1

One of my favorite places to stay there at the Conch Key Villas. Great location for getting to both sides & have years and years of numbers there. I don't have the means, but would love to have a few Villas down there myself for an investment property. I'm curious to see who ends up grabbing it.

Josh B.