2021 Pathfinder 2500 For Sale ($135,000)

cracker1

I am selling my 2021 Pathfinder 2500.  Reason for selling is my parents health failing and my wife and I are their only care givers.  The boat has 21 hours, just had the 20 hour service done last week.  The boat has almost all options and upgrades except for a tower.  I am not looking at the paperwork, I will try and list options from memory.  

Options, or most of them anyway.  Simrad 12inch touch screen with radar, Ulterra spot-lock trolling motor, JL 6 speaker audio system, Hard T-top with electronics box, VHF radio, macerator in fish box, Blade Power Pole (single), sea deck under gunnels and on swim platform, blue underwater lights, Atlas jack-plate, Ameritrail tandem axel trailer.  Boat also has the new F300 Yamaha with the electric steering and upgraded exhaust.  Engine has 5 year warranty.  Also has onboard battery charger with 4 bank battery system.  I am sure there are a couple of things I am forgetting, feel free to call or text me if you have any questions or need additional pictures my number is  352-422-5214.

I also have a rod rack that goes on the leaning post, was on backorder and just came in a few days ago and has not been installed yet.

I am asking $135,000.  Boat is located in Crystal River FL.

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

• cracker1 changed the title to 2021 Pathfinder 2500 For Sale ($160,000)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • cracker1 changed the title to 2021 Pathfinder 2500 For Sale ($135,000)