Rods and Reels for Sale: Offers????

Big Dave

1. TFO Signature Series 3 Piece Travel Rod. 7', med/heavy. Brand new. Never used. With hard case. $175.  SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
2. Daiwa BG 3000. Like new. $85. SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
3. Penn Battle 3000. In excellent working condition, but with a little boat rash. $50. SOLD SOLD SOLD
4. Shimano 201 HG Baitcasting Reel. 7:2:1 gear ratio. LH retrieve. Like brand new, very little use. $120.
5. GLoomis Pro Green PGR882S. 7'4", med/fast. 6-12 lb. line, 1/8 to 3/8 lures. Perfect for inshore/flats. Small jigs, soft plastics, other artificial‘s plus top water. Blends power, light weight, sensitivity. Faster action equal more positive line and lower control. Great for quick, accurate snap casts. Powerful butt section to move big fish. $175.  SOLD SOLD SOLD
6. St. Croix Avid Series Spinning Rod. AVS 70MF. 7’, med/fast. 6-12 lb. line, 3/16 to 5/8 oz. lures. Built from high modulus SCIII graphite blanks and trimmed out with Fuji’s Alconite Concept guides. Great combination of strength and durability with a light, sensitive feel. $175.  SOLD SOLD SOLD
7. Shimano Stradic 2500 HG. Like new. $150.  SOLD SOLD SOLD
8. Shimano Stradic 4000 XG. Like new. $150.  SOLD SOLD SOLD

Anybody that knows me knows that I take really good care of my gear. I'm located in South Florida (Broward County) and prefer not to ship, but will do so at buyers expense. Please DM me with questions. Thanks for looking!

• Big Dave changed the title to Rods and Reels for Sale: Offers????