For Sale: Older Model Minn Kota Riptide PowerDrive Bow Mount Trolling Motor With Co-Pilot

Big Dave

On 8/12/2021 at 6:33 AM, HewesYourDaddy said:

That’s a great candidate for an upgrade to the current IPilot, for anyone interested in this item.  I can answer questions on the upgrade if someone wants to know anything about the process.  

I would like to know more about the upgrade process.  What do you get from performing this upgrade?  Thank you.

9 hours ago, JohnB said:

I would like to know more about the upgrade process.  What do you get from performing this upgrade?  Thank you.

When you get the full IPilot V2 upgrade, it comes with a new “motherboard” for the base of the trolling motor. It also comes with a new GPS enabled head, as well as a new heading sensor puck, a new IPilot remote, and a new center panel with LED “diagnostics” for the batter condition and power switch .  I just took mine out today to do the heading and offset calibration.  Once those functions have been completed, this unit will hold on a dime.