Long time off, fishing over due

Not a report, just getting excited about going fishing this weekend with my Dad.  My wife will be missing this trip as she is recovering from a minor surgery so hopefully Dad and I have a fish story to tell.  I'm already joking with him on catfish. Every catfish he catches, he owes me 5.00 and every cat fish I catch, I owe him 5.00 so lets see how this plays out.  Wish I heard of more reports out there but not too many people posting it seems.  Will try the outside of shark like normal....insanity doing the same thing Dino...but it's a falling tide so lets see.  The last time, my dad brought me luck so lets see if he is the charm this time.  I'm sure of a few things, it will be HOT, the bugs will be BAD but time spent with Dad is still priceless.  Stay tuned for the report coming.  Hopefully it will be full of redfish, trout and snook.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SeaSerpent123 said:

Not a report, just getting excited about going fishing this weekend with my Dad.  My wife will be missing this trip as she is recovering from a minor surgery so hopefully Dad and I have a fish story to tell.  I'm already joking with him on catfish. Every catfish he catches, he owes me 5.00 and every cat fish I catch, I owe him 5.00 so lets see how this plays out.  Wish I heard of more reports out there but not too many people posting it seems.  Will try the outside of shark like normal....insanity doing the same thing Dino...but it's a falling tide so lets see.  The last time, my dad brought me luck so lets see if he is the charm this time.  I'm sure of a few things, it will be HOT, the bugs will be BAD but time spent with Dad is still priceless.  Stay tuned for the report coming.  Hopefully it will be full of redfish, trout and snook.  

much better tides and the weather sounds like it will play....

dc