Is anyone here

Fish5

Been in Marathon since Saturday, tomorrow is the last day of fishing, wind has not been good, we have managed some fish but worked hard. Have stayed bay side, hoping to go out tomorrow but questionable. Is anyone doing any good. Much appreciated. 
Alan

I know this is late but I was down there (Marathon) for the same week and it was windy for sure. We pulled the boat Friday night and drove back today. I had decided to take a semi-sheltered run to the keys near Bahia Honda. Caught several Barracuda, Shark, and only a few keeper Mangrove Snapper. Also fished Bayside out a few but only short Yellowtail. I would love to hear how you all did. Still a great trip and probably my favorite key to stay. I will repeat again.

We rented a house on the Bayside, 113 Gulfwinds Ave. The house was close to airport ramp, very clean, had a small pool, ample parking for trailer/ vehicles, and plenty of room to tie up. We like Maraton for its proximity to everything. I prefer the gulf side because I tend to bring the breeze with me (At least it feels that way). I know the Key Colony area is one of the nicest areas on the island. 

Edited by Well Driller

Here now, right beside bud n Mary's.  Tried to run offshore this morning but the wind wouldn't have it. Did manage a Bonita, so it wasn't a complete wash. Ran back to captains key and tried our luck with the mangos, but no luck. On my honeymoon so would like to put the wife on some mangs and yellowtail. Any advice? Not scared to run a pretty good ways.