02 Pathfinder 22

whichwaysup

54 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

Good thing you were on the other side of the sign where parking is perfectly fine!!

3E6D9479-4936-40A3-96C4-F2F167D1AD8B.jpeg

Yeah, that sign is just for OTHER people.   Not sure why that would be confusing to you.    Kind of like stop signs and red lights.   OTHER people use those.   Me?   I just enjoy those nice close parking spots with the funny chair looking picture on them that nobody else uses.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Miss Jazzy said:

I contemplated the idea but I figured I would never find a replacement with this market the way it is. Thought about moving up to a 24 but people think they made of gold right now🤦🏻

Trying building one on the Pathfinder site right now. You're around 87K msrp with a t top/250 sho/trailer and minimal upgrades. If you can find a dealer with a 2021 build slot and avoid 2022 prices that's your best bet.  You should be able to find 10-15% off MSRP. 

3 hours ago, 16bayfisher said:

Trying building one on the Pathfinder site right now. You're around 87K msrp with a t top/250 sho/trailer and minimal upgrades. If you can find a dealer with a 2021 build slot and avoid 2022 prices that's your best bet.  You should be able to find 10-15% off MSRP. 

Oh no I would have to buy used. No way I can afford a new boat. Shoot probably can’t afford a used one right now. Lol 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Miss Jazzy said:

Oh no I would have to buy used. No way I can afford a new boat. Shoot probably can’t afford a used one right now. Lol 

I hear ya! These used prices got new prices looking more reasonable though! I was shopping recently and didn't even think of looking at new until I got the used price shock. I ended up getting a late 2021 build slot. Way more then I wanted to spend but compared to the used pricing it was reasonable.  At least that's what I keep telling myself lol!