Thru Hull fitting.

Confederate

I had to look at mine to remember what was on the inside. Mine looks like a 1.5 inch diameter through hull with a live well pump mesh screen attached. The T&H marine site shows a 1.5 inch extra long through hull that may be what you are looking for. 
 Do you have the part out? I think if you look for the through hull and mesh screen separately you will find the parts you need.

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem but I think I it out. It looks like my original fitting from 2007 Redfisher had been cut off.. 

on TH Marine they have a “Extended White” TH-1202XL-DP

if you look at the diagram pic & dimensions chart, the length of “C” is 3-3/8” which is exactly the length mine was cut at and fits through to the live well. I believe they cut off the hose connection part. I’m ordering it and will let you know how it goes.

my other option is to order from Groco - they have a stainless steel fitting (XL) that is 5” & would have to find someone to cut it for me & hopefully not mess up the threads 🤷‍♀️ 

On 5/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, Confederate said:

Having trouble finding the thru hull fitting used as a overflow from the center live well on the 2002 Hewes Redfisher in to the transom area, 2' dia and 4 1/4 long, any help would be appreciated.

I just purchased a replacement Thru-hull for the same location on my 2000 Bayfisher 16.  I found that the Forespar Marelon Series 251 Thru Hull fitting in the 1-1/2" size was as close to an exact replacement of the original R.C. Marine thru-hull. From what you described I'm thinking you're needing the same one. The TH marine thru-hull is just a bit off on the dimensions and not near as robust so I never installed it after finding the Forespar.  I fabricated tapered spacers from Star board for a more flush install illuminating the need to blob half tube of sealant just to get a seal. On my boat the splash well and live well surfaces aren't parallel so the thru-hull nut inside the live well was nearly 12 degrees from mating flush to the live well wall.  The photo shows the tapered spacers on the TH-Marine thru-hull I didn't use. 

Didn't realize this was an older thread due to a recent post until after I replied. LOL

Dennis

IMG_4108[1].JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1