Hewes Bonefisher Bean Bag Chairs

Artlow12

I am looking at E-SeaRider bean bag chairs for my wife and young'en to use in a Hewes Bonefisher 16.  I was looking at the medium teardrop style to put in front of the Center Console either facing forward or back.  I do have the CC seat built in, but thought that this may be a smoother ride.  Has anyone used one in the Hewes 16' line?

I have one for my 16 RF and it is perfect. I bought the "L" shaped one and it came in two different widths. I measured between the gunnel and my console and got the one closest to that measurement (Can't remember exactly, I have had it for about 5 years).   it is very comfortable for riding and you can set it where ever you want when at the sandbar.

• 2 months later...

I've had several of the Ocean-Tamer bags over the years. The Large Wedge (L Shaped) fit perfect between my console and gunnel on my Pathfinder 23 HPS. Give them a call and they can provide measurements if they aren't available on their website. Ask for Frank or Heather and tell them Josh B. referred you. They are always super helpful and over the last 10 years they have lasted some serious abuse.

Josh B.