Shut Off Valves & In-Line Scuppers SOLD

SOLD

I have a complete set of bronze shut off valves that I purchased for my Pathfinder but never installed for sale. 
Many of the older Pathfinders did not have shut off valves installed, like mine....I worried about if one the hoses leaked or broke underway if the bilge pump could handle it.

I had a leak in my baitwell hose that kept on filling up the bilge with water. I couldn’t find the leak in this hose because it was not visible. Had I had the shut off valves in place, I could have stopped the leak until I got back in port.

A friend of mine here had the same issue with his 1900 before he sold it. It actually broke loose while he was offshore and the water intrusion overwhelmed his bilge pump. Luckily he had a manual pump and was able to run wide open to get home while his partner on the boat pumped as fast as he could. Could’ve been really bad.

The old in-line scupper were old and didn’t provide the protection they were designed for and needed to be replaced as well.

5E3B7CDE-17C1-4DB8-BCBF-C819EF4F7AB1.jpeg

AC7E2506-22B9-4AB2-ABE4-0297C24FFD9A.jpeg

97DCC22A-CE97-4257-B895-ADDF82063CA6.jpeg

C022EA4C-3E66-4CE8-804E-53EFEC8EBC0E.jpeg

A14C712D-261E-4D36-BBBF-2DCE87F01F6C.jpeg

9E2FF8A1-2436-40D3-9E9A-E8720D1B3779.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Fish-on changed the title to Shut Off Valves & In-Line Scuppers SOLD