Last Decision on 2200TRS

bbow01

Headed to the dealer next week to finalize my 2200TRS content.  Unsure whether to go with the Weblon or fiberglass T top.  I have a weight concern with the fiberglass top as it looks like it's a different (and more robust) frame that what the Weblon top uses. (Top heavy issue?)  Also, do I have to go through the dealer to get bridge clearances for both the Weblon and fiberglass tops or may they be posted somewhere?  I'll be storing the boat in a boathouse/hoist on the water with a fixed entry height.

Thanks,

Brian

Sure the hard top is heavier but there's an awful lot of boats with them so I don't think it's an issue. I have a soft top on my 2400 TRS by choice because I bought my boat from current dealer inventory without a top and had one made. I prefer the soft top but if I was going to put a six speaker stereo on I would get the hard top with speakers mounted in it. Speakers mounted in the fore and aft decks or console are less than ideal IMO because  of the direction of the sound. The speakers above has to sound better for the operator.

• Like 1