David, 

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Hunter. Thank you so very much for sharing. Life has been far from normal since Buddy passed. And your right. Give them the most love you have to give. They are a big part of your life but you are their entire life. My boy will forever missed. 😢fin

• Like 1

Had a Scottie that had much the same thing. Dr. drained the mass and removed it and he lived another six months. Glad for everyday he was with us. Too much cancer in dogs these days. Wonder if diet is the root cause.

• Like 2

Lost my best friend last June, woke up one morning and he wasn't in bed.  Found him out back throwing up and very sick.  Rushed him to the vets and they had to revive him 2 times the third time didn't work.  Said he had a tumor on his spline that ruptured.  We did almost everything together miss him everyday.  

September picked up Tucker from the Humane society and what a joy he is.  The most affectionate dog I have ever had.  Not to crazy about going on the boat, scared to death of piers have to carry him.       

P1040428.JPG

KIMG1478.JPG

• Like 2
On 4/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, Capt. Troy said:

Both of you don't do what I did. I feel for you guys.

I went a long while without another one. 'They can't be replaced but a dog lover like me going without another is a waste of time.

Capt Troy, I can never replace Hunter as he was one of a kind. As I love Dogs more then people, I put a deposit on another Golden pup in North Carolina that hasn’t even been born yet. He will be ready end of July, 1st part of August. He will never replace Hunter as he will bring his own personality with him. I’m looking for a new fishing buddy! 

• Like 2
On 4/3/2021 at 10:08 AM, mdemott said:

Had a Scottie that had much the same thing. Dr. drained the mass and removed it and he lived another six months. Glad for everyday he was with us. Too much cancer in dogs these days. Wonder if diet is the root cause.

Mdemott, What most people don’t realize is that dog food is not regulated by the FDA or any agency. Purina had a major undercover investigation that ended up on TV which was extremely unbelievable. I urge everyone who owns a 4 legged family member to research what their actually feeding them. Ask your vet what they would recommend!......David

• Like 1