safety net

sail365

I may get blasted for this,  but...

Has anyone seen a way to rig safety netting around a Hewes 18 to keep toddlers wrangled in?   This is commonly done on sailboats that have stanchions and life lines but wasn't sure if anyone saw creative ways to do this on a flats boat.   ideally without drilling a bunch of holes... thanks!

Amazon.com: Zona 37-215 Small Plastic C-Clamp, 5/8-Inch Maximum Opening:  Home Improvement

This is going to be Rube Goldbergish ........ but you might fashion some vertical pvc pipes attached to the side of  small C clamps. Secure the clamp to the  vertical leg of the cap ( with neoprene washer to protect gel coat ).   Then you could hang netting from pipe to pipe , back to the verticals of the poling platform. 

• 1 month later...

I can remember when my daughter was about 2 years old we put our Graco Playpen in the cockpit of our 18' Hewes Redfisher lappy. It fit perfect. 

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi01abf3orwAhUCv8gKHZKKAPwYABAEGgJxdQ&sig=AOD64_3df0zv4vtxCWbcEU3QZCC_tvYXXw&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiqxJzf3orwAhUMTjABHdoiB3UQ9aACegQIARBD&adurl=