Poling platform height for 4stroke

Shallowminded6

On the 18LT/Redfisher, what is the poling platform height that is used so the engine can tilt up? I have a platform on mine that I am going to change to the newer style so I can accomodate the Suzuki 140 I hung on the back. Just curious what they come with from the factory now? Looking at a used one for $450 that needs powdercoated. 

I don't have the hull/engine you're looking for but ill tell you as reference.  My original platform is about 36 1/2 inch tall (measuring from deck to bottom of platform ring) and I cannot fully tilt my mercury v6 up. Its close though. I can remove my cowling  when its all the way down. 

oh and my Merc is mounted on the second lowest position. Shouldn't have any problem if it was mounted all the way down. 

2 minutes ago, Toeknee217 said:

I don't have the hull/engine you're looking for but ill tell you as reference.  My original platform is about 36 1/2 inch tall and I cannot fully tilt my mercury v6 up. Its close though. I can remove my cowling  when its all the way down. 

I shouldve added into OP. But I have a 2020 Suzuki 140 currently on a 2000 Hewes LightTackle(redfisher smoothsided). There is a shop near me that has 2 platforms that may or may not be useable. I am trying to figure it out as it may be a good option if they are the right height.