Maverick 17ft Master Angler

Selling my 2000 Master angler 17ft with a 2002 Yamaha 130hp 2 stroke. Approx 600-700 hours on it. Wondering what to list for. Has a Garmin 94sv, under water lights, under gunnel lights, aluminum Bimini top, front bow cushion, console front cushion, and back rest for bench seat. 2016 aluminum single axle trailer. Sunbrella boat cover including platform. 3 batteries with trickle charger.

4 hours ago, DaveVero said:

The nicest MA17 that I have seen recently sold for close to $24K but that boat was a unique low hours original owner with Ipilot and power pole and 4 S . Just my opinion if your engine is solid should be between $13K-$15K. Less if i has bottom paint..

Dave pretty much nailed it, but pics can help a lot

On 2/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Maverick11000 said:

Selling my 2000 Master angler 17ft with a 2002 Yamaha 130hp 2 stroke. Approx 600-700 hours on it. Wondering what to list for. Has a Garmin 94sv, under water lights, under gunnel lights, aluminum Bimini top, front bow cushion, console front cushion, and back rest for bench seat. 2016 aluminum single axle trailer. Sunbrella boat cover including platform. 3 batteries with trickle charger.

They are very sought after....I saw you skiff on the main forum...I'd go for $18-20K....try and find one !!!    

BTW, I had someone offer me $25K for my MA17....that was pre new trailer....and it wasn't a lawyer from Nigeria who has an uncle in Florida looking for a boat :)

DC

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Maverick11000 said:

Have you listed this boat? I am interested if you plan to list. Where are you located? Thanks