For Sales- MA 17'- SOLD

C-Los

2002 Master Angler 17’ with Yamaha 115 four-stroke (1200 hours).

Lowrance HDS7

Minn Kota Terrova 84 (24 V.), bought in 2020 and installed by Inshore Marine Specialties.

1000-hour service done by Eric’s Outboard Marine

I have owned this boat for about 10 years. It was rewired from bow to stern in 2018 by Elite Marine. I use this boat 3-4 times a month, in Biscayne Bay, Florida Keys, and the West Coast of Florida. It has been kept with a boat cover since day one, at my house.  I have personally maintained it for the basics (oil changes, spark plugs, filters, thermostats, etc.), and in November, I replaced the water pump impeller, the shift positioning switch, and throttle sensor, along with greasing all grease fitting. the work was done by Eric’s Outboard. Under gunnel rod storage carpet was replaced last year with Seadeck, by Castaway Custom.

The trailer is Boat Master Competition, the axle was replaced in May 2016 by Boat Master, and it was rebalanced as well. I have installed airtight hubs by Air-Tight, LLC in Boynton Beach last year.

The boat runs great, it has been well maintained and has severed my family and me amazingly over the years. It’s turnkey and ready for the right home. I am happy to send more picture, for some reason I could not get them positioned correctly. 🙂 

I am asking $18,500.00

I am moving to a bay boat in 2021. 

stern.jpg

Cockpit forward.jpg

Cockpit side SeaDeck.jpg

Cockpit.jpg

Edited by C-Los
boat sold.
  • Like 2

• C-Los changed the title to For Sales- MA 17'- SOLD