WTB old school Mirage

Srfrdave

On 12/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, Srfrdave said:

That's certainly a very nice looking boat.  It's out of my price range unfortunately.  

No disrespect, but, you'll be hard to find anything that does nor require $10K in upgrades at the price the one above is listed for...it looks to be in good shape.  @ $19K, if you could swing it, it appears to be a good value.   I bought my MA17 1995 for $11.5, but, it then need a carb job, new trailer, and 1/2 doz other upgrades for about $10K over the last 2 years.........

Skiffs are selling out like crazy....

d

None taken,  I know these boats well enough to know It’s a very nice one for sure.  This would be a boat that doesn’t have to be perfect by any means to suit my needs.  I like the MA also and could be interested in one if the right one came along.  I’m not looking to spend a ton. Thanks,  Happy Holidays

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 8:26 PM, Srfrdave said:

None taken,  I know these boats well enough to know It’s a very nice one for sure.  This would be a boat that doesn’t have to be perfect by any means to suit my needs.  I like the MA also and could be interested in one if the right one came along.  I’m not looking to spend a ton. Thanks,  Happy Holidays

Sure you saw it, but therebis a really nice MA 18 for sale on this forum.  Been for sale longer than I would have expected because it has a 115 and a galvanized trailer, but it is a 4s.   May be an option if the seller is tired of sitting on it.