2020 Maverick 18 HPX-V

Kkrebeck

2020 Maverick 18 HPX
2020 Ameratrail Trailer, less than 1000 miles on it.  Vortex 100,000 mile no maintenance bearings
Seadecked inside vertical gunwales and poling tower surface
Garmin GPS and fishfinder/depth sounder
Oddessey lifetime battery/battery switch
Full L-E-D lighting
115 SHO Yamaha 400 hrs
Electric Trim Tabs
2 years left on Warranty
Perfectly maintenanced on rigid schedule
Currently taking offers
Located in the FL Keys

Call or text 305-394-5765

Screen_Shot_2020-12-21_at_2_43.10_PM.png

21 minutes ago, Kkrebeck said:
2020 Maverick 18 HPX
2020 Ameratrail Trailer, less than 1000 miles on it.  Vortex 100,000 mile no maintenance bearings
Seadecked inside vertical gunwales and poling tower surface
Garmin GPS and fishfinder/depth sounder
Oddessey lifetime battery/battery switch
Full L-E-D lighting
115 SHO Yamaha 400 hrs
Electric Trim Tabs
2 years left on Warranty
Perfectly maintenanced on rigid schedule
Currently taking offers
Located in the FL Keys

Call or text 305-394-5765

Price?  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kingfisher67 said:

wth makes you so special

LOL.  It's hilarious how worked up people get when someone posts a boat for sale with a "Call For" price.  Dealers do it with new boat ads every day.  It's not against the rules here either.  Maybe the guy doesn't want a bunch of tire kickers publically negotiating down the price, when they're really not ready to put their money where their mouth is.  Maybe the seller knows it's better if you can wait for the right buyer - and if the buyer wants it bad enough, he or she will contact you and make a fair offer.  It's a seller's market.  Pickin's are slim!  New boat orders are on a 4 to 8 month wait, or longer.  If you want a boat this special, contact the guy.  If you aren't really that serious, move on and get over it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kkrebeck said:

Not sure. It's not my phone. Call Krowka and ask him! While you are on the phone you can ask for more pictures and a price. 

Got one, don't need another.

Folks on here were trying to help out by asking for price and more pictures for proven ways to help the sale. You come back defensive. No wonder why we are teasing now.

Relax guys !

Mark Krowka is a superior guide in Florida. This friend was listing the boat to help. 
Most ads will have a price, but for boats that are nearly new or owned by guides who need their phones clear.. It is perfectly understandable. 
Only DonH’s and Outlaws boats have seen more fish than this one !

Mod

Edited by Moderator
Spellin
  • Like 3

Dino, go ahead and drill holes in my compliments, too !  You and DonH are a great team..

Just throwing some cred to a couple of owners that consistently put quality fish in their boat and freely share the knowledge they possess with others !  Y’all make this forum the very best on the web. Thank you

Marc

11 hours ago, Moderator said:

Dino, go ahead and drill holes in my compliments, too !  You and DonH are a great team..

Just throwing some cred to a couple of owners that consistently put quality fish in their boat and freely share the knowledge they possess with others !  Y’all make this forum the very best on the web. Thank you

Marc

I knew where you were going.....just hanging your chain :)

And DonH and I do "see" more than we catch....that was my intent....good stuff (LOL)

• 2 weeks later...