Water is 51F in South Georgia

fishmanjj

I knew you were going to fish them all out!!!  Man the weather man lied today the wind was supposed to be 8 and was blowing 18 .. I hit a couple of short trout in the head but other than that nothing.. I think the wind laid down for the outgoing but my crew and myself had enough .. I left them for you to slaughter 

4 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I knew you were going to fish them all out!!!  Man the weather man lied today the wind was supposed to be 8 and was blowing 18 .. I hit a couple of short trout in the head but other than that nothing.. I think the wind laid down for the outgoing but my crew and myself had enough .. I left them for you to slaughter 

We are headed down to St Simons for Christmas with the grandkids....I’m dragging the boat just in case Saturday or Sunday is fishable. My son and I can slip out for a few hours and sling a few screwtails.....

i’ll let you how that goes....there is usually good fishing around that area and not as many boats as here. 

i stepped outside a few times today at work and the wind was honking every time...I figured it would dirty up the water.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays....JJ