Jump to content

GPS Unit Wanted


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Looking for a GPS  complete unit, 7”- 9” for my Grandson in-law. His is DOA as of last week. Can’t spend much $$$. Maybe some of you getting new one for Xmas. Thanks guys. Fin😀👍🙏

Are you looking for GPS only or GPS/Fish Finder?  I have both one is a Lowrance HDS 7m that is a GPS only and the other is a Lowrance Elite 7Ti combo with 3 in 1 xducer. 

Send me a pm and I give you my cell#.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, imsnookyrd said:

Are you looking for GPS only or GPS/Fish Finder?  I have both one is a Lowrance HDS 7m that is a GPS only and the other is a Lowrance Elite 7Ti combo with 3 in 1 xducer. 

Send me a pm and I give you my cell#.

Thanks much, sent you a PM on the Elite 7Ti. My number is 941 380 3660. 😀👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 4:02 PM, fin-addict said:

Looking for a GPS  complete unit, 7”- 9” for my Grandson in-law.  GPS/FF combo. His is DOA as of last week. Can’t spend much $$$. Maybe some of you getting new one for Xmas. Thanks guys. Fin😀👍🙏

Not sure if it fits the budget, but the Lowance Elite Ti2 has been discontinued and they have dropped the price.  You can spec it out and shop here:

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/fishfinders-chartplotters/elite-9-ti2-uscan-nav-ai-3-in-1/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, geeviam said:

Not sure if it fits the budget, but the Lowance Elite Ti2 has been discontinued and they have dropped the price.  You can spec it out and shop here:

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/fishfinders-chartplotters/elite-9-ti2-uscan-nav-ai-3-in-1/

Thanks much but way above budget. Think we have located one 😀👍🤞 fin. Will keep updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

Chuck, I thank you very much. Can’t express how much this means to this young man. You made his Xmas. Great addition to his 18’ RF he just got recently. Happy Holidays to you and yours. 😀👍️.

The little Princess is my Great Granddaughter. Just turned 4 and is MY life. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The bottom picture is the young man, was a Marine a few years back. The other is my son. This was the first time checking the sled out. The gps is the one that took a dump. 

92D8F33C-60E1-4750-B5F2-AA2E8F3E545C.jpeg

1555F759-204B-41A0-8881-BF6DF1EE3BB3.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...