First day out!

SeaSerpent123

1 hour ago, SeaSerpent123 said:

Not many people out that day, it was nice.  Usually when there are a ton of people, I'll go somewhere else south.  

It's a little different that you big Cobia eh ?  No drama at the ramp...just drop and go :)

I did the same thing....

23 Dusky to

18 RF to

22 Pathy to

17T Pathy to

my last Mistress....17 MA :)

dc

1 hour ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

It's a little different that you big Cobia eh ?  No drama at the ramp...just drop and go :)

I did the same thing....

23 Dusky to

18 RF to

22 Pathy to

17T Pathy to

dc

I love it, so easy with everything, launching, retrieving, washing....everything!  I only burnt 5 gallons the entire day as well.  Do I miss the Cobia, I do because I like blue water fishing but my body likes backwater flats much better.  I listened to my body! lol

At my home yesterday, I sat in the boat entering all my GPS numbers.  Was there for 3 hours and I still have about 20 pages left.  All lobster spots.  hehe  Really getting a hang of the Simrad unit now.  Was a garmin fan but this FMT chart stuff is amazing!

1 hour ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

I did the same thing....

23 Dusky to

18 RF to

22 Pathy to

17T Pathy to

dc

Oh................Oh...............Oh............never had a powerpole before.  Holy crap batman is it nice!  And the spot lock on the trolling moter is amazing as well.  I don't think I'll ever anchor again!

18 hours ago, apadi039 said:

It looks awesome! I saw Eric from CMC posted a pic on his Instagram, haven't had the pleasure of working with him yet but he does clean work.

Enjoy!

In my opinion, he is the best!  I have been with him since he started his business, even before that when he was at Marine Connection.  I highly recommend him!