Honolulu Bonefish

hurricane

The weather is always perfect there.... All year it is the exact same everyday. Just perfect. You have to experience it to believe it. If youake it up to Halewai on the North Shore be sure to go to Matsumoto's General store for a shave ice snow cone..... Get away from Honolulu and see the sights.... Definitely do some snorkeling at Shark Cove or Hunama Bay.

I've been coming here regularly with work for almost 10 years now. It is very enjoyable, other than the crowds in Waikiki and the traffic. I've had so much fish for lunch and dinner, I'm sure by the time I go home I will have mercury poison.

This year Im staying in Waikiki and I don't care for it, its fine for tourism but crowds just get frustrating. Past few years I stayed out in Ko Olina, its a much less crowded but more drive time.

Here is article about the research we are doing this year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/02/science/where-el-nino-weather-begins-pacific-ocean-noaa.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fscience&action=click&contentCollection=science&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0

• 2 weeks later...

Archived