Power Tech Pro3 Prop for Yamaha 90-115 19" P SOLD SOLD

RockyG

PT PRO 3 prop for sale.  13.5 x 19 pitch. One hour of use on my skiff. Fast......but just a bit too much prop for my boat. 

So basically new in the original box. I paid $450 two weeks ago.   $425 obo and no tax shipped to SE USA.   PM me and we can talk/text.    SOLD    

PowerTech Propellers - PRO3-Blade to fit 70, 90, 115, 130 HP Yamaha, 2 & 4 Stroke, Class-D Gear Case, 15 spline prop shaft - Cushion Lok Dampening Hub already installed - Uses OEM Yamaha hardware for fitment.

PRO3-Blade:   It has a polished finish, right-hand rotation, high rake for excellent lift and great for high performance applications requiring grip, lift and speed, great for bass, flats & bay style boats.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by RockyG
Sold

Disclaimer......I have a Pathfinder so I'm not an interloper. lol    I recently bought an older 1820 Action Craft with a new 115 SHO. This prop ran pretty fast, 47mph at 6100,with a full fishing load, but I really wanted to try a 4 blade Spit Fire X7. 

12 hours ago, RockyG said:

Disclaimer......I have a Pathfinder so I'm not an interloper. lol    I recently bought an older 1820 Action Craft with a new 115 SHO. This prop ran pretty fast, 47mph at 6100,with a full fishing load, but I really wanted to try a 4 blade Spit Fire X7. 

LOL, if you own a Pathfinder - you're automatically a member of the Royal Family here.  If I still had my Redfisher 16 w/ 115 SHO,  I would buy this prop (to add to my collection, haha).  The Spitfire X7 is a good prop too, but not as fast as this one.  GLWS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, conocean said:

Is this prop the same specs as Yamaha’s discontinued 19 Pro prop? Gee probably knows lol 

Conocean the PT Pro 3 is very very close to the Pro Series Yamaha Pro K 19 that Yamaha stopped making 3 or so years ago . The Yamaha had U shaped vents other than that the Pro Series Yamaha Pro  , the Pro 3 Power Tec and the V-4 OMC Raker props are all very very similar the OMC has a hair shorter barrel and the end of the hub doesn’t have a flare . 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, conocean said:

Is this prop the same specs as Yamaha’s discontinued 19 Pro prop? Gee probably knows lol 

Yes I do know, lol - Thanks!  But, all of my aquired knowledge of this prop, came from Dabear.  He owns all three of the props mentioned in his post above, and has measured and tested each of them with his HPX-V 18.  😊

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RockyG changed the title to Power Tech Pro3 Prop for Yamaha 90-115 19" P SOLD SOLD
  • 3 weeks later...